It appears that George Lucas uses a formula to create all those silly names you see in the Star Wars trilogy and Phantom Menace (JarBinks, ObiWan, ect.) Well...I have gotten ahold of the formula! To see what your Star Wars name is, follow the steps below...
Your Star Wars First Name: 1. Take the first 3 letters of your last name. 2. Add to that, the first 2 letters of your first name.
Your Star Wars Last Name: 1. Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name. 2. Add the first 3 letters of the name of the town in which you were born. There you go! That's your Star Wars Name
19. Star Wars has WAY cooler action figure potential.
18. Yoda could use the Force to lift Titanic out of the water.
17. Leia is a princess, a senator, a freedom fighter, and Jedimaterial; Rose is just marriage bait.
16. Ewoks throw better parties than either first class or steerage.
15. When flying towards the Titanic, Wedge can't say "Look at the size of that thing!" and really mean it.
14. It would be much scarier to get chased around the boat by a raving madman with a lightsaber as opposed to a handgun.
13. Titanic is egalitarian by portraying poor people as sympathetic characters. Star Wars is egalitarian by promoting bug-eyedamphibians to Admiral.
12. Said bug-eyed amphibious Admiral manages NOT to lose his ship.
11. We know Cal is the bad guy because he sneers at the poor and treats his fiancee like property. We know Darth Vader is the bad guy because he strangles people and blows up planets for fun.
10. Yeah, Leo can dance, but can he fly an X-wing?
9. Rose braves icy water to rescue her man. Leia braves Jabba the Hutt.
8. Two words: John Williams.
7. There are always enough escape pods in Star Wars.
6. Do you know what the Empire does to self-proclaimed "kings of the world"?
5. If Luke were handcuffed to a pipe below decks in a sinking ship, he would use the Force to get the key.
4. "I'd rather be his whore than your wife" just doesn't have the same sting as "I'd rather kiss a Wookie."
3. Han is frozen in carbonite and turned into a wall ornament. Leo simply freezes.
2. We knew the boat was gonna sink. But who could've anticipated "Luke... I am your father"?
1. Han Solo would've missed the dang iceberg!